Summary house rules Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven
Thank you for your reservation at Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven.
We have some house rules that need to be respected in order to make your stay and that of others as comfortable as possible.
We are not a hotel which offers 24-hour on-site service, but you can always reach us! We are present during check -in / check -out hours or you can reach us by phone, using the 06-number on the front door of our guesthouse.
Below a brief summary. The other information can be found in our General conditions.
We look forward having you as our guest(s)!
With warm regards,
Team Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven
Summary House rules
- On the day of arrival guests are welcome to check-in from 15:00 until 19.00, unless otherwise agreed.
- Please let us know the approximate time of your arrival and provide us a contact telephone number, so that we can properly welcome you.
- The front door and chamber(s) are only accessible by a code for the electronic combination lock. On the day of arrival we send a text to your mobille phone with these codes.
- On the day of departure guests can check-out from 07:00 until 11:00. At premature departure will be no refund.
- Breakfast is served in consultation with Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven between 08:00 and 11:00 in the central kitchen.
- In good weather it is possible to enjoy breakfast on the terrace.
- Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor area.
- Pets are not allowed.
5641 AX EINDHOVEN
Office Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven
5644 CK EINDHOVEN
Telephone number: +31(0) 40-410 01 20