- General conditions
General Conditions Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven
These general conditions apply to all users of Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven.
- By entering into a lease agreement these general conditions apply.
- Guests do not have to have a fixed place of residence anywhere else. If guests intend to stay for a longer period than 3 months this should be discussed with us because of registration with the community of the city of Eindhoven.
- Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven is not liable for damage and / or injury, loss or theft of guests' belongings.
- Any damage and accidents like to report directly to the caretaker.
- Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven can, in violation of these genral conditions and inappropriate behaviour, immediately deny access and / or reject, without further notice and reasons and without refund of expenses.
- Any damage caused by guests may be recovered by us on guests.
- Guests of Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven must follow these domestic regulations.
- The front door and chamber(s) are only accessible by a code for the electronic combination lock, which is given to you on arrival.
- Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor area.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Guesthouse Living and Sleeping Eindhoven has a video surveillance system at the entrance and kitchen.
- Video surveillance is used for the collection of evidence in the event of vandalism, burglary, assault or other criminal offenses. The existence and use of video cameras is made known through the use of appropriate warning signs.
Reservation and Confirmation
- For the reservation of a stay at Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven - unless agreed otherwise explicitly - no additional fee will be charged.
- Reservations can be made online, oral, by telephone or by e-mail.
- Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven will send a confirmation of the reservation. This makes the reservation complete.
- By making a reservation at Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven you agree to be bounded by our Terms and Conditions.
- The accommodation must be paid upon arrival, unless agreed otherwise explicitly.
- We do expect payment within 5 days (international) or 14 days (national), so please process this invoice within that time.
- If we don’t receive any payment within that time, your payment will be outsourced to a debt collection agency.
- Please sent payment with invoice number to IBAN: NL29 INGB 0006 9219 03 and account name: Guesthouse W&S.
- If guests - unfortunately – are not be able to fulfil their contractual lease we ask quests to let us know this properly en directly to us, so that the room (s) still can be offered to other guests by that date.
- Cancellation within one day before arrival is possible, unless agreed otherwise explicitly.
- If cancelled on the day itself is 100% of the agreed rental price will be charged.
Domestic Regalement Arrivals and Departures
- On the day of arrival guests are welcome to check-in from 15:00 until 19:00, unless otherwise agreed.
- If guests arrive after 19:00 they receive a code for the electronic combination locks on the front door and chamber.
- On the day of departure guests can check-out from 07:00 until 11:00, unless otherwise agreed.
- At premature departure will be no refund.
- Breakfast is served in consultation with Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven between 08:00 and 11:00 in the central kitchen.
- In good weather it is possible to enjoy breakfast on the terrace.
5641 AX EINDHOVEN
Office Guesthouse Living & Sleeping Eindhoven
5644 CK EINDHOVEN
Telephone number: +31(0) 40-410 01 20